Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I've got this feeling, down deep in my soul!

*Beauty*
A happy Hallelujah to ya! Oh man have I been in a mood lately! I'm not sure what's going to happen but, it's so going to happen! I have been on such a roller coaster with life and it has felt like a whirlwind of crazy lazy hyper radical days! First off a lot of these crazy symptoms have come because of my little friend named PAIN P.ms A.ttack I.n N.o great timing at all! :( I become a big cry baby so I've had a few episodes....plus I'm all alone now and I discovered two other things I don't have....1)Heating pad 2) Ibuprofen WORST feeling ever. Anyway I think I need a comfort item in my new place like a teddy bear that's medium sized that would fit perfectly with my body so he could be my pillow and cuddle buddy.
Sorry for that random comment ha ha. Anyways, I love this song and I blasted it super loud and did my this is my house and no one is going to judge me while I sing at the top of my lungs or at my hideous dancing! :) Here I'll share....
So anyway I change the words to "at 21 years of age I have found my dream, the wars still waged for my
destiny....he's already won the battle and has great plans for meeeaayyyy" and continue on :)
Here I sit waiting for this person to txt me back....I LOVE making new friends....I love talking for hours and hours at a time...until it's a boy and he gets the wrong impression....I dislike when friendships become about whether you like me or not and then we can't talk if you don't like me back :( I believe you need to be friends with someone before you get remotely serious on wanting to date...you get to know a person that way and it helps to have a close friend that you can tell anything to....I think it later may lead to strong communication if there is a relationship formed.  On to relationships topic....I have a list of things I desire in my husband to be...I have written letters to him and then later ripped them up...I have dreamt about him once and I saw his image but not his face...and I never found out his name :( I do know there was an "E" when I did try and get his name out....
~*Who Wouldn't Love This Moment Really*~
(No I don't really know if it was a dream about my guy but it was so realistic I couldn't imagine why it couldn't be him) and So with this list I have set aside things I would like to accomplish with my husband....things to discuss...I once made a wedding scrapbook and I know that stuff too....it's weird how girls think of these things and guys don't ha ha....well most don't. I just know that when my love life starts I will so be ready! :) I know I am just steps closer to that time in my life and I cannot wait!
L.O.V.E.
what an awesome thing it is
what a powerful
humorous
growing
nurturing
fragile
shiny
glamorous beautiful thing it is
Awwww I scream just thinking of the thoughts of love and compassion and heart.
The way we'll hold each other, kiss each other, play together,
BE TOGETHER
POWERFUL!


Okay I'm done I got a little lost in the future :)
Lovingly Yours,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment