Sunday, July 10, 2011

Think, Think, Think...Like Winnie The Pooh

Ever been completely annoyed with the way people use their lives for worthless elements that really don't help them get anywhere fast?

Ever wanted to walk up to someone and slap them because they're so rude they need an awakening to how their cocky life-style will get them in trouble one day?

Ever wonder what girls think and then think wow I am so glad I don't live life like they do?

Ever think, "If I could be a guy for just one day...what would I do with my time?"

Ever sit and ponder, "wow when I am done with school I'll be here, here, and there?"

Ever swing on a swing envisioning the future with that one special someone that is your other half, your better half, the one that evens you out in all things humanly possible?

Ever look at your stomach and think, "One day I'm going to have a baby, or two, or three, or in my case four, growing in my tummy that I will have to take care of??"

                                                                  

Ever think, "One day Jesus will come...will I be ready, will I be prepared to tell him everything I did and everything I have done and he will be the one left to judge?"

I have...
         ......I have thought of these things more often now than ever before.....

I sit and think and wonder and then I pray and I let all those thoughts be released to Jesus because one day, some day, my time will come and I will know what it feels like to have answers......

........answers to 90% of those questions......
             .....the biggest thing is......
    ..........I know, "I am who God says I am" and I will be triumphant in everything I do.
                       .............I am blessed............
                                      .........I am thankful........                            
Peacefully Pondering,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment