Friday, June 3, 2011

SomeWhere Over the RainBow #1625

I have reached what seems to look like the end of a rainbow. I am in my new place on a Friday night, I just finished cleaning the place, which didn't take long at all if I do say so myself.
So now I am about to start my letters to a few certain girls to share to them what I have seen and how much I love'em!
Sitting here in my new place is one that I am embracing right now, as Pastor Bagwell says, this memory is definitely a miracle and this miracle is defnitely one that I have written hardcore down in my brain, it's also in my checkbook with the memo titled #1625.

What is this significant number on the check, my first rent check! Not only the first but, the first of many to clear because God has provided me with this lovely job and apartment and I am in the position to say I am THANKFUL for all I have gone through! From living in an old church prayer room, to a trailer, and so many more places to be thankful for each miraculous memory God has placed in my memory! I also cooked my first meal at my new place, it was a struggle lemme tell ya! It wasn't because I can't cook ;) it was because of all things to forget I neglected to buy a can opener!! CHA tell me about it, I was saddened to say the least and now here's what I ended up using, a flathead screwdriver and hammer....here were the results that got my chili into the pan :) Yep I made those marks with my temporary can opener....is it odd I have all these pink girly tools around my new place and new can opener...I thought so too! Thus I am buying a new can opener so this does not happen again :)

Summer is here and I am ready to make some new memories....I have even decided to start my working out.....it will give me something to do when I am lonely and do not know what to do :) I am way excited about my new adventure....especially if there are more flathead screw driver and hammer moments!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad everything is working out thus far! And I'm privileged to be a part of this new journey with you Tella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, the check number was the same as your apartment number?! That's crazy awesome! Or maybe I just read something wrong...
    Awwh, that's funny how you don't think about the littlest things sometimes. Like buying a can opener for your new house. You're awesome Tella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sonia! You will always be apart of my life journey! You're stuck with me...kinda like FOREVER! I hope you never get sick of me! :)

    Jess- That would have been so cool if the check # was 1625 too, it wasn't though that's my apartment number...I even tried to see if my apartment # minus the check # would have equaled my rent amount cause that woula been cool but, it was like 200 dollars short haha!

    I have missed many little things lol I am gradually growing and loving it :)

    ReplyDelete