Sunday, July 8, 2012

You think know me

This post is the start of something new. I have always loved writing but was not (still I am not) good with releasing my feelings most of the time because I have an extremely hard time trusting anyone...unless your name is Jesus! He knows my heart and soul and every ache and pain that has been going on lately but, he also knows the amazing news I just received from work that I will be finding clarification on, on Monday!

My grammar and sentence skills may not always be the best when I start to write because I just will write out my feelings like I have taken one long breath and it all came out! I feel like that is how you will get to know me.

I've started really praying about how close I am to a Proverbs 31 woman! I love that there is a semi standard what I need to work on in order to be that Godly wife one day, I don't want to focus on a man that is not yet here, I want to focus on me who is here and who needs work. I am being molded into something new everyday and I just LOVE where I am going!

I often see these amazing young ladies writing like crazy and making more sense then none at all and wonder, will my writing be that way? While getting ready for bed last night it hit me, in order to work with children like I do I need to have a passion for it and a patience for it. How can I expect to just write when I have nothing to say that is worth sharing, then it hit me, the thing I have changed this blog to, me, my family, there is no other like us, we have this special bond of family that I rarely see and when I see it, it helps me to see that I was not the only one raised right! :)

Lately, I have been pushed to the limit with letting someone in, I chose not to let them in because something was not right. When I was growing up my parents, Dad especially would say when we went out with our friends, "Now I want you to know that if you are doing something wrong God/Jesus will tell me and I will come find you and you will be in trouble" Now growing up in the Godly household I did, I knew God/Jesus would tell my Daddy I was doing something wrong, so I never really did anything because I was that afraid of Jesus and my Daddy to find me and say something, I would watch every where waiting for my Dad to pop out of the bushes or something (baha) The thing that made it even more terrifying was that when my sister did something wrong, Daddy was right there busting her because Jesus told him where she was! I was like HECK no I will obey the rules ALWAYS!

Anyways, this is the first post to my new beginning of the blogging world I have to say, my next post will be titled, "But you don't really, "Know" me"

It hit me in Choir prayer Sunday morning, I have reached a new peak that I am wanting to explore and share and this my friends will be worth reading!

Being Molded by him,

Tella

No comments:

Post a Comment